Hello, I am Danna Cruzan, sole owner of Alpha One Innovations LLC, a legally formed business. I enjoy working with Business and Life Coaches, Wellness Professionals and Small Business Owners to liberate them from stress, overwhelm and doing things they don’t want to do that I excel in. Empowering them to do the things they enjoy doing and the things that grow their business!
Twelve years ago, after being laid off from my corporate job, I decided to start my own business doing what I love. Putting my future in my own hands enabled me to start living my dream.
Over 20 years of executive administrative assistance, management experience and expert computer skills have helped me offer my clients high level Online Business Management and Marketing Services. Having pride in being dependable, a proven history of successful leadership, strong organizational skills and attention to detail gives me what is needed to succeed.
I commit to being your online business partner, treating your business as if it were my own, being with you every step of the way, supporting you, giving you ideas, and keeping you accountable (if needed) enables me to celebrate each success with you!
GET TO KNOW ME BETTER WITH THESE 10 FUN FACTS:
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE wolves…. I am the Vice President and on the Board of Directors for Wolf Mountain Sanctuary, a Non-Profit Organization. I actually engage with wolves, yes real wolves! We dance with them, hug them and teach people about them.
2. I have 3 grand kids and 2 great grandson twins. A 22 year old new dad who is an Electrician, a 20 year old young man who is in college, working and bought his first car on his own! Then there is an 13 year old beautiful girl who is an emerging artist, softball player and loves to read.
3. I am a Freelance Photographer and I use many of my images when designing branded images.
4. I live in a small country town in Northern Arizona, sharing a beautiful home with my 81 year old Dad and LOVING small town living!
5. I love going off-road in my big ole Chevy 4×4 truck and hitting the dirt to explore the beauty wherever I may be.
6. I love COUNTRY music and loving going two stepping and line dancing at Whiskey Row in Prescott, Arizona.
7. I am an Aries, Cherokee and French and very competitive, full of life and energy, outspoken and ambitious.
8. My furry family members are like my kids! I have 2 dogs and 1 cat.
9. I used to do Siberian Husky dog rescue and I saved 26 huskies from death in shelters! I am still in touch with their families and they are all doing GREAT!
10. My favorite saying is: Sing like no one is listening, Love like you’ve never been hurt and Dance like nobody’s watching. I believe in giving EVERYTHING I have when doing anything…..
As a Dr. specializing in Medically Managed Weight loss for adults and children, I needed a virtual assistant to help with a variety of tasks and to develop my social media, create content and brand my business. I was grateful to find Danna, who was dedicated and responsive, and kept my administrative projects and social media moving forward. Her quick responses to my requests kept everything running smoothly. Over time Danna has learned what my style and philosophy is, and her social media posts were honed to my brand. She developed marketing materials for specific campaigns that were varied and are very professional. She took a great deal off of my plate so I could focus on caring for patients and developing my business. She is transparent about how she spent her time, so I knew exactly what I was paying for. I would recommend Danna to anyone looking for a high end quality Virtual Assistant / Social Media Manager that can help them manage anything that is overwhelming them.