DANNA CRUZAN RESUME
ADMINISTRATION / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / MANAGER / SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Dynamic administrative professional with more than 20 years in office administration, marketing and management. Creative and innovative team player with strong interpersonal skills. Dedicated and focused, excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Committed and motivated with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
Promoted to Marketing Manager after 7 months of employment.
Assisted in the planning and execution of all aspects of a major office headquarter move.
Received Monetary Recognition for involvement in annual user conference, CA WORLD, which entailed many months of coordination and teamwork.
Increased office organization by developing more efficient filing system and customer database protocols.
Grew Social Media engagement for a non-profit organization by 400% in one year.
|Executive Management Support
Social Media Strategist
|Video Training / How to Creation
Articulate and well-spoken
Customer / Client Support
Professional and mature
Self-starter with Critical Thinking
Strong problem solver
Works well under pressure
“Danna approaches her projects with the end result in mind: whether ensuring an enjoyable customer experience through engagement or completing projects ahead of schedule and below budget, her passion for excellence is evident by top quality work and results.” Stefan Kochishan, Director of Marketing, CA, Inc.
Founder/CEO, Alpha One Innovations
2014 – Present
- Virtual Assistant, Administrative and Social Media services for various clients.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all core office administration functions, including document preparation, internal/external communications, customer service, research, handling problems, data and records management, meeting scheduling, travel coordination and task prioritization.
Marketing Department Manager, Profit Holdings, Inc.
2010 – 2014
- Manage all social media programs, including Internet forums, blogs, social networking applications, message boards to provide solutions and user mediation while also cultivating leads and sales.
- Identify and provide creative solutions for problems and implement corrective actions.
- Manage a team of 7 professionals. Recruit, retain develop and review all staff members. Develop schedules and coordinate task assignments to ensure 24/7 coverage of all media outlets.
- Execute integrated advertising campaigns across multiple social media channels which includes design and continuous management.
- Monitor, research and track trends in social media, including tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy. Integrate insights into management procedure.
- Works with upper management to identify trends and developments that might influence marketing decisions and strategies.
Live Chat Supervisor, Profit Holdings, Inc.
May 2010 – November 2010
- Led a team of live chat agents to increase call center customer satisfaction.
- Managed schedules, provided training, and performed evaluations of ten night-shift live chat agents.
- Trained new staff members on company live chat policies and service level standards.
- Developed documentation for responses to be used by Agents and performed/monitored chats.
- Recommended changes to existing methods to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the live chat department.
Assistant Manager, Linda Meluski Realty
- Assisted real estate professional to manage 18 properties in the high desert.
- Established a social media presence and designed document templates and office procedures.
- Data management, document completion and property research.
- Assisted in developing marketing material for properties.
- Gathered rents from tenants and showed units to prospective tenants.
- Actively followed-up with prospects and hot leads.
Administrative/Executive Assistant, CA, INC.
2004 – 2010
- Served as Executive Assistant to the President, Senior Vice Presidents and other company Executives across multiple locations.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
- Managed daily office operations and maintenance of equipment including facility management, event planning and coordination, inventory and emergency coordination. Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms.
- Assisted in the planning and execution of all aspects of a major office headquarter move and a later full office closure.
- Facilitated several cross-functional meetings. Wrote and distributed meeting minutes to appropriate individuals.
- Provided Quality Assurance by proofreading and reviewing technical manual content written by staff in foreign countries for correct grammar and adherence to corporate style.
- Participated in annual user conference, CA WORLD, which entailed many months of coordination, editing of hundreds of power point presentations and general teamwork, allowing customers and future clients to have a rewarding experience.
Administrative/Executive Assistant – IT Dept., Watson Pharmaceuticals
2001 – 2004
- Served as Administrative Executive Assistant to the Vice President of the IT Department and her team. Maintained vacations, day-to-day meetings and travel schedules.
- Managed time and reimbursement expense reports for 60+ employees, and improved personal reimbursement efficiency by ensuring only company-approved items were being paid, which generated a significant cost-savings.
- Managed travel, transportation, accommodations, calendar management and entertainment for executives.
- Planned and coordinated all events, trainings and quarterly meetings.
- Served as liaison between Executives and vendors/customers.
Volunteer Administrative Manager, Wolf Mountain Sanctuary
1998 – Present
- All Office Management, including staff (five volunteer employees), supplies, finances, communications and policy development utilizing leadership and administrative skills.
- Website design and management.
- Designs all document templates, wrote office procedures, handles emails and donations.
- Event planning and promotion to ensure effective fundraising campaigns.
- Established a social media presence on Facebook and Twitter, performs management and creation of engaging content.
- Public Relations management entails dealing with photo/film shoots and contracts for usage of our facilities and public appearances as well as interacting with customers’ onsite.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Duke University – Graduate / Digital Media Certification Program
Pasadena City College
Executrain Business Classes – Access, Visio, PowerPoint
New York Institute of Photography